We are ready to deliver your goods by sea from any point where there are ports and ships. Various types of containers are used for international transport by sea, which protects the contents from mechanical damage and allows the transportation of various goods.
Container transportation in 20 ', 40' and 40 'HC containers, as well as transportation of non-standard cargo with special Reefer, Flat Rack and Open Top containers.
Freight forwarding services for sea container transportation includes:
- supply of an empty container for loading goods;
- transportation of a container to the seaport by road or railway;
- carriage of a container by sea from the port of departure to the port of destination;
- registration of all necessary export, import, transit, transport documents for sea freight by container;
- terminal service and container storage in the seaport;
- all types of loading and unloading operations at container yards;
- unloading from a ship and / or loading onto a railway platform;
- transportation of a container by railway from the port of destination to the station of destination;
- delivery to the customs terminal;
- customs clearance;
- uncrediting of the container at the destination station and / or delivery to the consignee's warehouse;
- ability to monitor the status of the cargo online;
- all types of additional services, including surveyor support and repackaging during reloading of transported objects.
Delivery of goods in FCL containers (whole container) by sea and rail is used to transport goods from remote regions - Asia (Bahrain, Vietnam, Israel, India, China, Korea, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Japan), Australia, North and South America
620089, Yekaterinburg, st. Luganskaya 4, office 2.2
Mon - Thu: 09:00 - 18:00, Fri: 09:00 - 17:00
phone.: +7 (343) 287-28-82